Your Whitsundays experience starts here...
The Whitsundays has a wide variety of beautiful venues to offer couples for their wedding day. Ceremonies can take place barefoot on the beach, at an open-air beachside chapel, under a thatched gazebo on the waterfront, in a church on an island, a boat or even on spectacular Whitehaven Beach. Wedding reception venues are likewise diverse with options of fully catered indoor function rooms, open-air beachside decks, private homes, gourmet restaurants and many more.
With 74 tropical islands and a diverse coastline, you can be as creative as you like with spots to say "I do"!
- Barefoot on sparkling Whitehaven Beach
- In a chapel on an island to the backdrop of the Coral Sea
- Under a thatched gazebo on the waterfront
- On a multi-million dollar yacht
- Under swaying palm trees at one of the stunning resorts
- At the Great Barrier Reef pontoon