White on Whitehaven Long Lunch by Fish D'vine | The Whitsundays, QLD - The Whitsundays QLD
The Whitsundays, Queensland.
28°C Heavy Rain Heavy Rain

White on Whitehaven Long Lunch by Fish D'vine

Imagine yourself dining on one of the most pristine beaches, Whitehaven Beach, constantly voted among the best in the world for its pure white, soft silica sands as you overlook the turquoise blue waters of the coral sea and Whitsunday Islands.

Your day starts in the tropical resort town of Airlie Beach, the mainland hub of The Whitsundays, where you will begin your relaxing cruise through the azure blue waters of the Coral Sea, taking in the beauty of the Whitsunday Islands. Upon arrival at Whitehaven Beach, you will be greeted with mojitos, champagne, canapes, freshly shucked oysters, salmon sashimi, all of this delicious fresh produce prepared by the talented chefs of Fish D’vine.

2020 Whitsundays Clipper Race Carnival White on Whitehaven By Fish Dvine 29

Take your seat on the beautifully decorated long table, surrounded by your newfound friends, with the backdrop of Whitehaven Beach.  A live Calypso band will roam and satisfy your entertainment needs and get you in the tropical Whitsundays mood.

Indulge in a gourmet lunch buffet, complete with the freshest seafood, tender meats and refreshing salads. If your appetite allows, finish your feast with a decadent dessert. All this will be accompanied by bottomless Australian wines, premium beer and champagne.

White on Whitehaven 28

Cool off after lunch in the glimmering blue water and spend the afternoon soaking up the sun before your return to Airlie Beach.

2020 Whitsundays Clipper Race Carnival White on Whitehaven by Fish Dvine Drone 11

What’s Included:

~ Transfers to and from Whitehaven Beach (the onboard bar will be open for beverage purchases to and from the event)

~ Mojitos, canapes, freshly shucked oysters, salmon sashimi and canapes on arrival

~ Bottomless Laurenti Champagne, Australian wines, beer and soft drink

~ Fresh Seafood and BBQ meat buffet lunch (delivered Covid Safe)

~ Live entertainment

~ Share dessert platters

Please note: The event will be a service assisted buffet under Covid Safe practices. A diverse range of food will be offered however, the location limits the ability to cater to severe food allergies or special dietary requirements. Gluten-free options will be available. If you have any questions about the event or wish to sit with your friends and family at the event This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. is on hand to help

Saturday 29th May ~ LIMITED PACKAGE TICKETS REMAINING (ex Brisbane only)

Sunday 30th May ~ NEW DATE RELEASED ~ LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE

Book Now Button

Brisbane packages available through

Nicole Beasley Travel and Agenxy

Sydney packages available through

 Agenxy

Book Now Button 1

 

Strategic Partner

QA NT Teal

Sponsors

Queensland Government  Fish Dvine NEW TW Corporate Logo JPEG

logo laurenti largerAdagold Aviation Standard Logo High Res 1WRC LOGO Whitsunday Tickets Book Now

 

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Standard Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of the purchaser being unable to attend (due to purchaser's own reasons) or has a change of mind then no refunds are offered. In the event of a Covid outbreak resulting in government-imposed restrictions that prevent the purchaser from attending the event, the organisers offer the following refund policy: 

  • 14 or more days prior - 100% refund on the ticket price. 
  • Inside 14 days to 48 hours prior - 20% cancellation fee of the total ticket price with the remaining 80% being wholly refundable to the purchaser. 
  • Inside 48 hours - No refund 

In the event of cancellation due to bad weather, 100% refund of the ticket price will be given to the purchaser or alternatively, a credit can be offered to the purchase for use at a future event.

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive monthly deals, news and events! Subscribe