Skydive to White on Whitehaven Long Lunch by Fish D'vine | The Whitsundays QLD - The Whitsundays QLD
The Whitsundays, Queensland.
25°C Sunny Sunny

ARRIVE IN STYLE WITH A TANDEM SKYDIVE ONTO WHITEHAVEN BEACH!

Make the ultimate VIP entrance to the White on Whitehaven Long Lunch by Fish D'vine with Skydive Airlie Beach.

White on Whitehaven Long Lunch Skydive

Take the plunge from up to 15,000 ft above The Whitsundays and experience the thrill of freefall before you touch down on world-famous Whitehaven Beach and arrive at the White on Whitehaven Long Lunch by Fish D’vine.

Included:

  • Tandem skydive landing on to Whitehaven Beach
  • Exit the aircraft from up to 15,000 ft
  • Up to 60 seconds of life-changing freefall
  • Up to 5 minutes under canopy taking in the breathtaking views of one of the world’s most beautiful beaches
  • Land on Whitehaven beach, at the White on Whitehaven Long Lunch by Fish D’vine
  • Mojitos, canapes, freshly shucked oysters, salmon sashimi and canapes on arrival
  • Bottomless Laurenti Champagne, Australian wines, beer and soft drink
  • Fresh Seafood and BBQ meat buffet lunch (delivered Covid Safe)
  • Live entertainment
  • Share dessert platters
  • Return transfer from White on Whitehaven Long Lunch to Port of Airlie by ferry
  • Includes video and photo package of your skydive experience

Cost per person: $1,164

Tickets for this exclusive experience are very limited. Be sure to get in quick so you don't miss out!

Already have a long lunch ticket and want to add on a skydive into the event? Call Tourism Whitsundays on 07 4948 5900 to find out more!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Skydive Airlie Beach

Minimum numbers: 4 per day

Maximum numbers: 8 per day

Surcharges apply for pax over 95kgs with max weight allowed 110kgs.

  • 95kg – 104kg = $50.00AUD surcharge applies per pax
  • 105kg – 110kg = $75.00AUD surcharge applies per pax

White on Whitehaven Long Lunch by Fish D’vine

General Admission

Standard Terms and Conditions apply and in the event of the purchaser being unable to attend or has a change of mind then no refunds are offered.

In the event of COVID outbreaks and government-imposed restrictions that impede on the purchaser's ability to the event, organisers offer the following refund policy;

  • Up to 14 days prior 100% refund on the ticket price.
  • Inside 14 days a forfeit of 20% of the total ticket price with the remaining 80% being wholly refundable to the purchaser.
  • No refund inside 48 hours of the event being held however, in the event of a government-mandated shutdown a refund of a minimum 75% will be provided, or, at no cost, a ticket for a rescheduled event.

In the event of cancellation due to bad weather then a 100% refund of the ticket price will be given to the purchaser or alternatively, a credit can be offered to the purchaser for use at a future event.

Charter Ticket Holders

In the event of COVID outbreaks and government-imposed restrictions that impede the purchaser's ability to attend the event, organisers offer the following refund policy;

  • Up to 14 days prior 100% refund cost of flights, accommodation and White on Whitehaven Long Lunch by Fish D'vine ticket price.
  • Inside 14 days a forfeit of 20% of the total package costs.
  • Due to the fluid nature of the potential for short notice lockdowns, (particularly ex Brisbane) the organizers will refund all funds which are recoverable from its suppliers and not yet expensed. We anticipate, in consultation with the many suppliers involved, who will have already been paid in full for the event, that this will take 28 days.
  • Costs incurred will not be greater than 25% of the price. The costs incurred by the charter companies cannot at this stage be quantified. Refund will be a minimum of 75% but this may be a little more.
  • The event will also be rescheduled at no additional cost as an alternative.
  • This aligns with our own deposits and refund policies of our contracted suppliers.

In the event of severe weather cancellation then a 100% refund of the White on Whitehaven component of the package price to the value of $399 will be offered, with all mainland based events and accommodation still to go ahead.

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive monthly deals, news and events! Subscribe